Shinmei Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the value and importance of personal information obtained through its business activities, and has established the following policy to protect it in order to handle it properly.
1. About collection and use purpose of personal information
The Company uses personal information for the following purposes.
- The Company collects personal information for the purpose of selling products, sending direct mail, after-sales service and maintenance, and supporting various inquiries.
- The Company will collect personal information from applicants in a necessary range for the purpose of selecting employees for recruitment.
2. About management, storage of personal information
The Company maintains the accuracy of the personal information, and implements appropriate protection of the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, the company deletes the personal information after a certain period of time.
3. About provision of personal information
The Company does not provide the collected personal information to third parties without prior consent with the following exceptions.
- When a request is made from a national organization or other public institution based on the authority stipulated in the law
- When it is judged necessary for the protection of human life, body or property
- When it is determined that it is necessary to protect the rights, interests, honor, trust, etc. of the Company and other customers
- When the documents are needed to be submitted to public office in relation to the execution of business
4. About disclosure, correction, suspension of use and deletion of personal information
The Company responds appropriately when there is a request for personal information, such as disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion.
However, it is done after confirmation of the identity of the person, and further in cases where it is permitted to refuse in the law or business.
5. Revision of personal information protection policy
The content of the Company's website (text, photos, images, data, images, graphics, etc.) and layout, editing, structure, etc. belongs to the company.
These unauthorized use (including reproduction or transmission of all or part of website, broadcast, publication, distribution, posting, transfer, loan, translation, adaptation, license, reuse, etc.), reproduction, modification, falsification, commerce use are prohibited.
Although the Company has made every effort on the information posted on website, the Company is not responsible for any damage caused by using information due to revision of laws or other causes (indirect damage, special damage, or incidental damage). All use of the information is at your own risk.
Contact information regarding personal information protection policy
Shinmei Co., Ltd. Department of General Affairs
TEL: 03-3831-3921 / FAX: 03-3831-7451